Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally, a day off.

Man ... the whole world is frozen out there. Winter really puts things on hold. I've been away from my usual internet haunts for a couple of weeks now, and apparently so has everyone else. Frigid weather, flu season, and a flatlining economy seem to have draped the whole world in a flat gray blanket of seasonal depression. I've been swamped with writing assignments, movie shoots, and the threat that "spring break" (which in NYC is going to be freezing, snowy, and generally not at all like spring) will interrupt all the work I am doing at school. Since today is my first day off in a while, I decided that it should be a diapered one. No ice-cold toilet seat today, thank you.

I've got a some chocolate chip cookies and an awesome comic book to read too: a thick hardcover collection of "Herbie," which is basically like if Daniel Pinkwater was writing comic books in the 1960s. Today is a day for maximum cuddling and contentment.

No news to report yet about that diapered college kids meet-up. I have a bunch of email addresses and basically just have everyone standing by for a date. We may just have to call it and decided that anyone who hasn't gotten in touch yet isn't interested. I'll probably contact people about a time and place this afternoon.

However! Despite a the recent lull in diaper activity (In my life anyway. Maybe you people have exiting diapered adventures every day.) there is one awesome development I have to announce to anyone who hasn't already heard: Monday morning, Bambino lowered their prices considerably, which is even better when you consider that they just made their diapers twice as absorbent in February. This cinches it ... I am totally springing for a case of Biancos.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't see a message button so I thought I'd reply here. Both blog systems are interchangeable it seems. BTW I'm liking the custom blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you won't be disappointed with the Bambinos. They are top notch!

    I will trade you for some snow if you take some 110 degree weather this summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to post comment and say I'm glad you found some people to at least give some incite on your blog and I'll try to keep my comments up during the year as long as I'm not running around the US during modeling season. Keep up the good work and I'll post a picture up so you know what I look like if you were wondering and might see me on the TV or magazines.

    ReplyDelete