Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years

Well, Christmas is over. As usual, I spent way too much money. I had been wanting to get myself a case of Bambino Biancos in the New Year once the dust had settled from the holidays, but now I doubt that I can afford it. I'll probably just get a pack of eight.

It would be nice to have a supply on hand so I could wear diapers whenever I felt like it, though. Having them around would be such an incredible stress reliever now that school is about to start again. Perhaps one of my New Year's resolutions can be to save on frivolous expenses so I can make that a reality.

Anyhow, break has a little over a week left and I'd like to have a day in diapers before I go back to school. If I can't get the Bambinos by then, I think I may just go to the Walgreens down the street and get some GoodNites. We shall see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment