Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diapers in the News

So it seems like every time I open the "Diapers in the News" forum at DailyDiapers, there is another story about how some crazy fetishist has exposed their diapers to children in public, or fooled some unsuspecting person into changing their diapers by pretending to be disabled, or some other equally horrendous crime. As one of the overwhelming majority of people in the diaper community who are completely sane, here is my response.


An excerpt from her interview: "I knew when I looked out my window and saw a litter of kittens trapped at the top of a burning building, I had to do something. I had just put on a fresh diaper, as I often do while responding to 'thank you' notes from the children at the orphanages I operate.

"Now, I know wearing diapers for fun might seem strange to some people, but I love the feeling of just being able to let go whenever I feel the need. Plus, there are just so many letters, and I would hate to give even one of those dear little waifs any less than the attention they deserve, just because I needed to use the bathroom.

"I am usually very discreet when it comes to diapers. I may be an internationally famous supermodel philanthropist and cancer researcher, but I like to keep a low profile. Not that I feel like it is wrong in any way-- I love myself and know that everyone has little quirks. I've told my significant other and a few close friends, but it would just be embarrassing for everyone to know.

"All thoughts of my own reputation went out the window when I saw those kittens, though. I knew there was no time to waste getting dressed: I just grabbed my grappling hook and did what needed to be done."

2 comments:

  1. love it! Hey we should organize another meet and greet. If we plan it enough in advance, people can make arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been so busy with my thesis in the mast few months that I haven't really had any time to think about organizing anything. It'll happen when there's time, though.

    ReplyDelete