Thursday, January 27, 2011

A few pics

So today was a snow day. I took the opportunity to clean the house and take a few pics. Since Bambino discontinued their small size, I've been using Depends Maximum Protection for the first time in a long time. They're pretty decent for wearing around the house as long as I'm careful about leaks, but I still don't trust them enough to wear when I'm out and about. They'll hold about one good wetting, and a little more if you don't flood them all at once, but I can't imagine relying on them for 24/7 wear. You'd have to change every hour or so!

One thing I do kind of like about them though is how obvious it is when you're wet or messy. Besides the indicator disappearing, the plastic backing is pretty much transparent and lets everybody know what you've done in your diaper. Anyhow, here they are. Enjoy!





3 comments: